Inquisitive about best practices
Listens to concerns
AnalYtic approach towards rhetoric
E.M.I.L.Y is the only writing tool of its kind on the market and cannot be replicated.
Orders can be placed for work in the nonprofit, healthcare, technical writing, editing, and teaching sectors.
Requests for more information or interviews are welcome.
Please contact Emily Raffensberger using the form below.
Transferable Soft Skills
- Acts as a team player by contributing creative thinking and problem-solving
- Conscientious about time constraints, deadlines, and daily goals
- Exudes positive thinking and self-confidence
- Effectively communicates a vision with planned outcomes
21st Century Digital Skills
- Social media (Facebook, WordPress, Pintrest, LinkedIn, Examiner.com, Youtube)
- Web 2.0 tools (Blackboard, Prezi, Animoto, Socrative.com, Asana)
Writing Center Expertise
- Alumni coordination
- Undergraduate tutor professional development
- Tutor training
- Conference planning
- Nonprofit grant writing (healthcare & higher education focus)
- Editing (Plain English focus)
- Copy writing (informative, descriptive, APA/MLA/AP styles)
- Technical writing (how-to manuals, user guides)
- Microsoft Office & Adobe
- Online scheduling
- Data entry, electronic filing
- Typing, faxing, scanning
- Fundraising appeals, event planning